Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Notification for the admission into Class 1 to Class 12 will be issued soon. Students who are going to get admission in Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 need to fill online admission form. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will invite Online Form through kvsangathan.nic.in. Students must check the guidelines will be issued by the officials. Detailed information about Admission guidelines and online form date is given here. Check here details about Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
Here is great news for all those students who are searching KVS Admission Form for various class 1st to 12th class. The Notification for admission will be issued after lockdown. Generally, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan releases Official Notification in 1st week of March. But due to lockdown, it has postponed. Now the higher authority has not issued the official notification. As soon as the officials will issue the official notification. All the interested students can check the admission process and the latest information at our educational portal. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan offers admission in Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.
KVS Admission Notification
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is a very famous organization. All Kendriya Vidyalayas are Central Government Schools. It is popularly known as KVS. The Kendriya Vidyalayas provide quality Education to students. KVS is one of the largest chain systems of schools. It came into the existence of 1963 as the name of Central Schools. After some time the name was changed as Kendriya Vidyalaya. All the schools under KV are affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). A huge number of students take admission into KVS. All of you are informing that please check the eligibility conditions to apply online.
Overview of KVS Admission
|Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Form Date||July (Tentative)|
|Admission provided in||Class 1 to Class 12|
Here you are at the correct place to find out the detailed information about KVS Online Admission. We have provided all the necessary details about admission. Therefore you can access the complete information here. Students can access the Notification Date, Online Form Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection List, Reservation, etc. We are requested to all parents and students please keep calm down because the admission process has delayed to due to lockdown. Students can directly apply online for KVS Admission through this web page. We have provided step by step process to apply online.
The application form will be available on the official web page and must be submitted before the last date. Students are strictly advised that please be ready with essential documents to apply for the admission process. A list of essential documents and eligibility is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- Differently abled candidates – 3%
- Economically weaker (EWS) Candidates – 25%
- The first preference will be given to the Central Govt employees ward.
- Army and Ex-Army Children will get Second preference.
- Government Employees Children will get third preference.
- A person who has a single girl child will get the fourth preference.
- Children of private or self-employed persons will get the fifth preference.
Grade Point Conversation
Required Documents for Admission
- Date of Birth Certificate for Age Proof.
- Relationship Proof for Grandchildren of Hon’ble Member of Parliament and PSU employees.
- Grandchildren of KVS employees must require relationship proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Residence Proof.
- Disability Certificate.
- Retirement for uniformed Defence employees Certificate.
Parents and their children can check the Admission Guidelines to know detailed method of admission. Admission Method for Class 1, Class 2 to 8, Class IX and Class XI will be different. You need to follow the different guidelines for admission. As of now, admission notification has not issued. Therefore the students must keep patience regarding admission notice. Here you can leave your query in commenting box. Our expert team will surely try to clear your doubt. A direct link of admission guidelines is given here.
Steps to Apply Online for KVS Admission 2020-21
- Students have to open the official portal.
- Find out Admission Notification and download it.
- Now read the admission guidelines carefully.
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Now fill correct details.
- After entering the details, submit it.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21 Form will be submitted successfully.
Official Website: https://kvsangathan.nic.in/